Of course the new version of the ID card should have our traditional name on it, and the household certificate transcript modification fee should be waived.

The household registration office should be in charge of correcting our names on all other official papers such as driver's licenses, health insurance cards, passports and so on. We'd also like to see the Romanization of our mother tongue name under the Chinese characters on our ID cards.