We are still looking at Lodi and a couple other sites that are not as far along. There have been no decisions made as to where we would go if both (airport and Lodi locations) were available.

We're keeping all our options open until we make a final decision. At this point, the sites in both Lodi and Stockton are still under consideration.

We want to wrap this up by the end of the month.