This project has some serious safety implications. If we are going to allow this project to be halted or be delayed or continued for any further discussion on a third interchange when we feel that we've done everything possible to show that for many reasons it is not feasible, I think it would be poor stewardship on our part.

It would go against what the project is hoping to achieve.

It's one of the largest earthworks projects that our district has ever undertaken.

Were just not at the point where any specific alignment has been chosen. I hope that having this Web site out there will continue to show that and the current status of the project.