What we're doing may be a temporary fix for the summer. We'll have to monitor it throughout the summer to see how well the rocks hold in higher flows and decide if we need to grout it.

I'm a coach or a mentor.

When we learned there was a possibility flows would be dropped this week, we contracted with Sun Construction ourselves to do the work and also make sure all the structures were functioning as designed.