The second game was much easier than I expected. I made some adjustments to my play due to the draft and kept the shuttle low, playing a lot of net shots which troubled him.
"Hafiz" or "Hafez" may mean:
* Hafiz (Quran), a term used by Muslims for people who have completely memorized the Qur'an
* Hafez or Khwajeh Shams al-Din Muhammad Hafez-e Shirazi, a 14th-century Persian mystic and poet. Sometimes credited as "Hafiz" or "Hafiz of Shiraz".
* Hafiz (Malaysian singer)/Hafiz, a Malaysian singer
* Al-Hafiz (d. 1149), the eleventh Caliph of the Fatimids
* Abdel Halim Hafez (1929–1977), Egyptian singer and actor
* Hafez al-Assad (1930–2000), president of Syria 1971–2000
* Helal Hafiz, Bangladeshi poet
* Suleiman Hafez (born 1941), Jordanian economist and politician
* Hafiz (horse), French Thoroughbred racehorse
* Hafeze, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, IranMore Hafiz on Wikipedia.
Undoubtedly, there are many shortcomings in the constitution. I was among those who had reservations on the draft constitution.... Nonetheless, I believe that Iraq has to complete the political process soon so as to achieve positive results in the upcoming elections.
On the neck of a young man sparkles no gem so gracious as enterprise.