Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%. -Thomas Jefferson

 

Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.


Comments

There are not yet any comments on this quote. Why not register / login and be the first?




This quote is just one of 84 total Thomas Jefferson quotes in our collection. Thomas Jefferson is known for saying 'Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.' as well as some of the following quotes.