"William Kristol" is an American neoconservativeThe following sources identify Kristol as a neoconservative:
* "Bill Kristol, editor of the Weekly Standard and the punditocracy's best-known neocon..."
* "William Kristol, the influential neo-conservative founder and editor of The Weekly Standard..."
* "...with the influential neoconservative William Kristol declaring..."
* "The resolution has appeared, not coincidentally, at the same time as major articles by leading neoconservatives Reuel Marc Gerecht and Bill Kristol calling for military action."
* "After the fall of the Soviet Union, various neoconservative authors like Charles Krauthammer, William Kristol and Robert Kagan suggested that the United States would use its margin of power to exert a kind of 'benevolent hegemony' over the rest of the world..."
* "Kristol is a leading neoconservative and The Weekly Standard's list of contributing editors is a virtual who's who of the movement's leading thinkers and proselytisers..." Politics of the United States/political analyst and commentator. He is the founder and editor of the political magazine The Weekly Standard and a political commentator on several networks.More William Kristol on Wikipedia.