There is conflicting information about the date of Hutton's death.
* Her gravestone says March 12, which is also reflected in [http://www.pscemetery.com/pdfs/interments.pdf a list provided by the cemetery].
* The [http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/14/movies/14hutton.html New York Times obituary], published on March 14 (Wednesday), says she died "Sunday night", which was March 11.
* The [http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/17586022/ns/today-entertainment/t/musical-star-betty-hutton-dead/#.TsUuz_JLM1I AP obituary] doesn't have a clear death date: "The death was confirmed Monday by a friend of Hutton who spoke only on condition of anonymity, citing her wishes that her death be announced at a specified time by the executor of her estate, Carl Bruno. The source refused to provide further details including the time and cause of death."
* The [http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2007/mar/14/guardianobituaries.obituaries1 Guardian obituary] was first published with March 12 as the death date, which was then corrected to the 11th a week later, per the note at the bottom
* The [https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V3BQ-3YS Social Security Death Index] says March 12.
was an American stage, film, and television actress, comedian and singer.If you enjoy these quotes, be sure to check out other famous actresses! More Betty Hutton on Wikipedia.